Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Eating Sugar Free

I think most of us know that eating sugar can be down right destructive to our health, but dang! That stuff tastes good! I am 2 weeks out from my first ever triathlon and am pretty worried about that swim! However I have found a diet the I can still eat plenty of good, fun food for training energy and still loose that unwanted belly fat. (Gotta look good getting out of the river)! Eating sugar free can be a real trick because it is hidden in so many of the foods we eat and especially the condiments that we all love! The advantage to sugar free is that the body converts sugar to glycogen to quickly spiking the insulin and causing the body to store it as body fat. When you are eating sugar free you have less cravings, more energy and better health! So go for it! Clean it up and go sugar free, your body will love you and you will love your body!

No comments:

Post a Comment